Jet Air Chassis
The JET AIR is a flexible and lightweight multi purpose rifle chassis with ergonomics and specifications optimized for the shooter, designed and made in Sweden for the serious airgun user.
With origins from competitive long range shooting the JET AIR is a versatile companion for field target and benchrest alike and perfect as a trainer for long range shooting. It comes with a large trigger guard for use with gloves and an integrated thumb rest for unchallenged ergonomics. It’s compatible with AR-15 pistol grips for use with your favorite grip. The cheek rest and length of pull are quickly adjustable and can be locked to save your preferred position.
The adjustable bag rider is a genius fast tool to find the right level on the bench. An integrated full length ARCA rail allow unlimited mounting positions for compatible accessories and it also has M-LOK mounting points underneath. A pair of flush cups for sling swivels are included to put on which side you prefer to attach the ergonomic, high quality SA rifle sling (sold separately).
The JET AIR comes in black or silver and is made for the FX DreamLine (sold separately).
Please note that the FX Dreamline is sold separately.
- Adjustable cheek rest
- Adjustable butt plate (optional)
- Adjustable Bag Rider
- AR-15 style grip
- Ambidextrous safety (optional)
- Large trigger guard
- Integrated ARCA compatable Accesories rail
- MLOK Accessories slots on side and 6 o’clock
- MLOK Accessories mount (optional)
- Picatinny scope base (optional)
- Machined aluminium EN AW-6082 and 7075
- Total Weight: 1300g
- Weight without grip: 1175g
- Weight without grip and butt stock: 1100g
- Length with butt plate: 753-790mm
- ARCA rail length: 300mm
- Picatinny scope base, STANAG 4694, (optional): 118g
- MLOK accessories rail (optional): ~75g
- Bag rider (optional): 110g